Reigeluth categorized the Instructional strategy desin into three different aspects:
- Organizational strategy characteristics
- How instruction will be sequenced?
- What particular content will be presented?
- How this content will be presented?
- Delivery strategy characteristics
- What instructional medium will be used?
- How learners will be grouped?
- Management strategy characteristics
scheduling and allocation of resources to implement the instruction that is organized and delivered as planned within the previous two strategy aspects.