I am working on resource analyzing with tracking strategy and research checkh lists which I found in week 4.
1. article categorizing
- subjects regarding research
- earth science
- 3D MUVE
- concept change
- prior knowledge
2. reading accurately and critically
- overview -topic/research problem/resolution,outlines of its argument
- abstract/ introduction/conclusion
My question on research at this moment:
1. Do I need to review overall in the all areas of science education, astronomy, biology, physics, chemistry, and etc.or narrow one subject?
2. I can’t find ESL students in science education. Do you have any ideas? Is it okay to review general science education?
3.Can I extend the previous research result from higher education or should stick on elementary group research only?
I can infer certain direction from some results of high education because the authors mentioned it in their conclusions.
4. Should I buy articles? I found some related articles from references, but they are not free. With this situation, how can I track the related resources?